As a TECH-NET Professional Auto Service Member, we agree to:
1. Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
2. Offer customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
3. Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
4. Make every effort to keep customers informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
5. Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.